Good morning Lord,
Thank You for allowing me another day to serve You. I lay here not quite ready to get out of bed wondering what this day has in store. I’ve checked my calendar and it is full. Monday. Does that matter to You? Is the day of the week important? Or is it the quality of the day. May I be able to lay my head back on this pillow tonight and know that this day was spent honoring You. Looking for ways to love others and seeking out opportunities to show others who You are.
Father God I ask for patience, wisdom and flexibility to get through this day. Not necessarily in that order. May my abilities be limitless. AMEN
Psalm 5:3 <NIV>
In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment